ICMA® will soon raise the fees associated with its CMA® program, the first increase in fees since the two-part version of the CMA exam was implemented in 2010.
Under the new fee schedule, starting in July 2013, the cost for taking the CMA exam for those in the IMA® professional membership category will be $380 per part.
In addition, also starting in July 2013, the non-refundable certification entrance fee for professional members will be $240. That fee covers:
• Credential review for educational qualification;
• Credential review for experience qualification;
• Six months access to the CMA Exam Support package which includes the CMA
Assessment Tool and printable practice questions;
• Final Score Report;
• Performance feedback reports for candidates who do not pass;
• Personalized, numbered certificate for office display;
• Congratulatory notification to employer or others, if desired.
Candidates are reminded that they must complete parts 1 and 2 of the CMA exam within three years of entry into the program. Candidates also must register for an exam part within the first 12 months of entering the program.